A non-competitive fundraising bicycle ride along the scenic river towpaths of Bull's Island Recreational Area.
Enjoy a beautiful ride while helping the foster rabbits of Safe Haven Rabbit Rescue!
Bull's Island is comprised of small portion of a forested island surrounded by the Delaware River and the Delaware & Raritan Canals near Stocton, NJ.
** Help Needed:
Sponsors and Donors!
- Choice of 20, 10 mile or shorter scenic routes. You may also register and not ride a bike. The park offers beautiful scenes to scroll, hike or just relax in!
- Free Event T-shirt for all riders registered by June 1.
- Bike mechanics available for simple repairs.
- Rest stops along towpath - resting, snack or just enjoy the view.
- Picnic - after the ride, join us for a picnic - rest, relax and enjoy!
- Pre-Registration Required: No registrations on-site
Early (Pre-June 1st) Registrations
Late (June 2-17) Registrations
**New** Will you join us to help the bunnies even more?
We set up a separate super-easy fundraising page for you to Share on FaceBook and Twitter and Email to your friends, co-worker, family, and whoever else you can think of!
Safe Haven Rabbit Rescue, Inc. was founded in the spring of 2003 by a dedicated group of volunteers. Incorporated in the state of New Jersey, Safe Haven is a federally recognized, tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Please help us continue to help the bunnies by making a secure,
tax-deductible donation today! The Bunnies Thank You!